#1 - God Bless Those Librarians
Libraries!!! It's all FREE! I know, amazing, right? And some libraries (at least mine) has this system where you can put a hold on any book in their over 2,000 Georgia Pine libraries and they ship it to your library for ya, and then you drive over and pick it up. It's like my obsession.
#2 - Kindle Freebies
Amazon rocks my socks. Here's what you do:
- Go to amazon.com
- See "Shop All Departments" on the left side?
- Roll your mouse over onto the department that says "Kindle"
- Now click on "Kindle Store"
- Look over to the left where it says "Browse"
- And click on "Kindle Bestsellers" under Special Features
- There is a beautiful list of "Top 100 FREE" Kindle eBooks
#3 - Used, But Beautifully Cheap
Used book stores. They're beyond awesome. They have cheap, hidden treasures stacked upon bookshelf after bookshelf. You can get new books, old books, school books, picture books, cook books, teen books, etc.
#4 - I Review for Books
I get a ton of books for free from the sites listed below because I read a book and post my review on my blog. Check them out!