180 Movie - An Eye Opening Documentary

Monday 3 October 2011

My List of Inspiring Non-Fiction Books

If you're like me, you like made-up stories. Or as the world calls it, Fiction. That is such a boring word. Sounds like friction. I prefer to call them made-up stories.

I've always avoided non-fiction books because they're usually boring. But I've discovered some awesome nonfiction books this year and thought I would share it with any other made-up story lovin' people out there.

Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Inspired Me award goes to "Kisses From Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption" by Katie Davis with Beth Clark. Actually, I'm in the middle of reading this, but it's amazing.


Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Strengthened My Faith award goes to "The Cause Within You: Finding the One Great Thing You Were Created to Do in This World" by Matthew Barnett with George Barna. You can read my review here.


Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Taught Me To Dream Big award goes to "Unsinkable: A Young Woman's Courageous Battle on the High Seas" by Abby Sunderland and Lynn Vincent. You can read my review here.


Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Made Me Cry award goes to "Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal Choice" by Kristen Jane Anderson with Tricia Goyer. You can read my review here.


Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Opened My Eyes award goes to "A Heart for Freedom: The Remarkable Journey of a Young Dissident, Her Daring Escape, and Her Quest to Free China's Daughters" by Chai Ling. You can read my review here.


Winner of The Non-Fiction Book That Made Me Think award goes to "Surprised By Oxford: A Memoir" by Carolyn Weber. You can read my review here.

No comments: