180 Movie - An Eye Opening Documentary

Tuesday 4 January 2011

What I'm Reading: January 2011

A Change of Heart by Lynn Stanley:


I got this one at my local used book store. I decided to be daring and grab some older books by authors I had never heard before, and this was one of them. (I don't think it's part of a series...)

Surprisingly, it was written very well. I'll post a reveiw soon.

Hunter Brown and the Consuming Fire by The Miller Brothers (Book Two in The CodeBearers Series):



The Miller Brothers equal pure awesomeness. Look at that cover! It screams awesomeness. AND Christopher and Allan Miller illistrate their own books. That rocks my socks when an author designs their own book cover. I hate it when people slap stuff on the cover and it's like they never even read the book.

No comments: